[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_cta_button style=”dark” position=”right” title=”Go Shopping” href=”/product-category/anointing-oil/”]
We offer Myrrh, Frankincense, Cassia, Cedars of Lebanon, Pomegranate and other essential oils in a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
How To Use Anointing Oil
Many of us have never truly understood the purpose of anointing oil, let alone fragrant anointing oil. It is a passion of ours to help Christians rediscover the way that it has been used for centuries. For a more complete understanding, go to our Anointing Oil Teaching page.
Anointing oil use is very simple. It can be used for the following reasons and more:
- To use during prayer. You can place the oil anywhere on your body while praying.
- As a cologne or perfume. Even during Biblical times the fragrant oils where used this way. So feel free to enjoy it for that reason as well.
- We use the fragrant anointing oil as a point of contact.
Just as the shadow of Peter also caused the sick to be healed in Acts 5:15, so can anointing oil be used.
There are more scriptures featured on the Anointing Oil Teaching page that give more specific Biblical uses as it pertains to the anointing oil.
Anointing Oil Do’s
- As a believer of Jesus Christ you have authority to pray over yourself and others and expect victory Mark 16:17-18.
- Place the oil on a loved one, their forehead or a place on their body that may be affected.
- Pray for those that need deliverance or those that are sick.
- Yes, you can pray daily and anoint yourselves or your loved ones.
- Pray that the Lord will lead someone to Him and His righteousness. Be sure not to do so for selfish reasons.
- Pray over and anoint your home. There are unseen forces present so rid your home of them. Pray that God’s love, peace and very presence will engulf the atmosphere of your home.
You have authority in Christ to do this. You do not need another believer to come with you, but if you desire to have them accompany you to pray over your home that is perfectly fine.
We provide literature and books that will help you with this as well. But you can always email us at KEMinistries@Gmail.com if you need guidance in these area.
Anointing Oil Don’ts
You can pray for anyone. Do not lay hands on someone unless:
- They are your family such as your child or spouse (you are in covenant and thus are one with your spouse and have a right to pray and lay hands on them).
- Unless they have given you permission to do so. For example, you may pray for someone in the grocery store, but do not, unless they allow you to, lay hands on them.
- Do not pray to manipulate anyone. Even God will not exercise His will over us. He allows us the will to choose to love Him.
We pray that you are blessed in your journey with Christ![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]